When is Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers taking place? Thursday 6th February, 2020 – 03:30 (UK)
Where is Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers taking place? Staples Center
What channel is Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers on? ESPN, Fox Sports Sun, Fox Sports Prime Ticket. TSN5
Where can I stream Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO, WatchESPN
Where can I get tickets for Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Heat 117 – 122 Los Angeles Clippers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Heat enter this game on a two-game winning streak following their 127-106 dismantling of the Philadelphia 76ers, and they seem to be finding consistency. They have gone 3-2 in their last five games but 7-3 over their last 10 and sit in fourth place of the Eastern Conference with a 34-15 record.
- Miami list three questionable players ahead of this contest as Tyler Herro, Meyers Leonard and Kyle Alexander and will define their availability for this contest following the team’s shootaround on Wednesday. Justise Winslow has been ruled out due to a back injury.
- Jimmy Butler should carry with most of the offensive load for the Heat following his 38-point performance against the Sixers on Monday. The star forward is averaging 24.2 points per game over his last five outings.
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
- The Clippers are second in the Western Conference standings with a 35-15 record and, like the Heat, they also enter this game on a two-game winning run following wins against both the San Antonio Spurs and the Minnesota Timberwolves. Plus, they are 4-1 in their last five contests.
- Doc Rivers will enjoy a clean bill of health for the Clippers here, so they will be able to field the same starting unit they chose for Monday’s contest against the Spurs: Patrick Beverley, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Moe Harkless and Ivica Zubac.
- Kawhi Leonard has been on fire of late, and the star forward has scored 30 or more points in nine of his last 10 outings. He is currently averaging 33.3 points, 7.5 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 2.1 steals per game during that stretch.
The Clippers have won their last two games against the Heat, but they have lost in Miami’s previous two visits to Staples Center and have not defeated them here since the 2016-17 season. This time the Clippers enter this contest as a more consistent side and as one of the top home teams in The Association. With their two star players healthy, few teams can matchup with the Clippers and while Miami are certainly one of them, the home-court advantage could be decisive here.