When is Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers taking place? Thursday 9th January, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers taking place? Bankers Life Fieldhouse
What channel is Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers on? Fox Sports Indiana, Fox Sports Sun
Where can I stream Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Heat 113 – 112 Indiana Pacers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Heat have been one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference this season, and they own a 26-10 record that has them in third place of the standings. They are coming off a 122-111 win over the Portland Trail Blazers and while they have been inconsistent of late, they still own a 3-2 mark in their last five contests.
- Miami won’t have any confirmed absentees, although two of their most versatile players have been listed as questionable ahead of this game. These are star forward Jimmy Butler and defensive specialist Justise Winslow.
- Regardless if Butler plays or not, fans and experts should keep an eye on Bam Adebayo for the Heat. The talented center has been one of the most productive big man in the league over the couple of weeks. He is averaging 17.5 points, 11.0 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game since December 1st onwards.
- The Pacers enter this game following a 115-104 win at the Charlotte Hornets and that result snapped their two-game losing streak. Owners of a 2-3 mark over their last five games, Indiana currently sit in sixth place of the Eastern Conference with a 23-14 record.
- Indiana will be quite depleted when it comes to their guard depth, as Malcolm Brogdon, Victor Oladipo and Naz Mitrou-Long have all been ruled out for this contest. Brian Bowen II should be listed as a game-time decision for this tilt.
- With both Brogdon and Oladipo out, one player to watch should be Domantas Sabonis. The Lithuanian big man has been a double-double machine this season, reaching that feat four times in his last five games. He is averaging 17.8 points, 13.0 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
Two of the top teams in the Eastern Conference will collide in this matchup, although the Heat might seem to have an edge. Even though both teams could be in line to have big absences, Miami have been the better side all season long, have shown slightly more consistency and could be in line to pull the upset on the road, where they own a 9-9 record this season. The Pacers seem to be too depleted due to injuries to have a chance in this game.