When is Miami Heat @ Atlanta Hawks taking place? Friday 21st February, 2020 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Miami Heat @ Atlanta Hawks taking place? State Farm Arena
What channel is Miami Heat @ Atlanta Hawks on? Fox Sports Southeast Atlanta, Fox Sports Sun
Where can I stream Miami Heat @ Atlanta Hawks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Miami Heat @ Atlanta Hawks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Heat 135 – 121 Atlanta Hawks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Heat came into the All-Star break in one of their worst stretches of form of this season, as they lost to the Utah Jazz by 15 points in their most recent game and have gone 1-4 in their last five contests.
- Tyler Herro is progressing well in his rehab but he won’t be ready to return here. Meyers Leonard has also been ruled out, while Kyle Alexander has been listed as questionable and should be a game-time decision.
- One player to keep an eye for the Heat is Jimmy Butler. The former Bulls, Sixers and Timberwolves star is currently averaging 20.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.1 assists per contests in 2019/20.
- The Hawks have been are 2-3 in their last five games, and they have posted a 15-41 mark this season. Atlanta sit in 14th place one of the worst teams in the Eastern Conference all season long, so the fact that they are riding a two-game losing streak before this game shouldn’t be surprising.
- Atlanta have three players listed as questionable in Clint Capela, who has yet to play for the team, Skal Labissiere and DeAndre’ Bembry.
- Trae Young, who is coming off his first All-Star appearance, should be Atlanta’s player to watch. He is averaging 29.7 points and 9.2 assists per game, both career-high marks and massive steps forward compared to what he did in his rookie year (19.1 points and 8.1 dimes per game).
Both Atlanta and Miami have been struggling of late but the full season picture should give a clear edge to the Heat since they have been far better throughout the whole year. As if that isn’t enough, Miami have won their last five H2H meetings against Atlanta and that should see them favourites here to start the second half of the season on a strong note.