When is Memphis Grizzlies @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Saturday 28th December, 2019 – 22:30 (UK)
Where is Memphis Grizzlies @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Pepsi Center
What channel is Memphis Grizzlies @ Denver Nuggets on? Altitude, Fox Sports Southeast Memphis
Where can I stream Memphis Grizzlies @ Denver Nuggets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, TSN.ca, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Memphis Grizzlies @ Denver Nuggets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Memphis Grizzlies 114 – 131 Denver Nuggets
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Grizzlies are coming off a 110-97 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder and they have won two of their last three games. Owners of a 12-20 record this season, the Grizzlies currently sit in 11th place of the Western Conference.
- Memphis will be without veteran forward Andre Iguodala, who remains separated from the team due to personal reasons and is not expected to play. The rest of the team, however, should be at full strength.
- Point guard Ja Morant remains one of the most exciting young players in the league, and he is the biggest candidate to win the Rookie Of The Year Award. He leads the Grizzlies in points (17.9) and assists (6.4) per game this season.
- The Nuggets are coming off a disappointing 112-100 loss against the New Orleans Pelicans on Christmas Day, and that result ended a seven-game winning streak. Denver sit 4-1 in the last five games, and they remain one of the best teams in the Western Conference.
- Denver could be without Bol Bol, who will be a game-time decision due to an ongoing foot injury that has plagued him all season long, but the rest of the team should be available for this matchup.
- Nikola Jokic suffered a slump during November, but he continues to be Denver’s most important player and he is the one who leads the franchise in points (17.6), rebounds (10.0) and assists (6.8) per game this season.
The Nuggets are undoubtedly the better team here, as they own a better record, have better form and will also be playing at home, where they own an excellent 13-4 mark. Memphis, on the other hand, have a 6-8 record on the road and might also struggle since Denver have the altitude edge. Expect Denver to secure a comfortable win here.