When is Los Angeles Lakers @ Utah Jazz taking place? Thursday 5th December, 2019 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Lakers @ Utah Jazz taking place? Vivint Smart Home Arena
What channel is Los Angeles Lakers @ Utah Jazz on? NBA TV (national coverage), AT&T SportsNet (Utah), Spectrum (Los Angeles)
Where can I stream Los Angeles Lakers @ Utah Jazz? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Lakers @ Utah Jazz? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Lakers 95 – 86 Utah Jazz
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- The Lakers are coming off a 105-96 win over the Denver Nuggets as they managed to leave their loss against the Mavericks in the rear view. Despite Sunday’s defeat against Dallas, the Lakers remain scorching hot with a 9-1 mark in their last 10 games while sitting at the top of the Western Conference.
- Avery Bradley remains out of action due to a lower leg injury, while center DeMarcus Cousins is out for the season with an ACL injury. Anthony Davis remains on the injury report with a shoulder injury, but he should be able to start.
- The duo of LeBron James and Anthony Davis should pace the Lakers once again. While Davis has found ways to produce despite his shoulder ailment and currently averages 27.6 points over his last five starts, James continues to lead the league in assists (10.8 per game) while adding 25.6 points and 7.1 boards per game.
- Despite being one of the top teams in the Western Conference, the Jazz have not been playing well of late. They are coming off a 103-94 loss against the Philadelphia Sixers and that result extended a two-game losing streak for them. Furthermore, they have dropped four of their last five contests.
- The Jazz do not have any injuries to report and, as it has been the case over the last few games, they enter this game on a clean bill of health. Expect Utah to field a starting unit of Mike Conley, Donovan Mitchell, Royce O’Neal, Bojan Bogdanovic and Rudy Gobert.
- Donovan Mitchell should be Utah’s player to watch ahead of this contest. The skilled shooting guard has been the team’s biggest scoring threat and averages a career-high 24.5 points per game.
Utah are a team that can make things tough for anyone. However, the Lakers have proven they can match up well with any team in the league, and they have the versatility to go against any lineup and any combination other teams might feature. The Lakers are the best team in the league by a wide margin right now and while Utah are also a top team, the fact they have lost four of their last five indicates something is not right with them at the moment. The Lakers should win here.