When is Los Angeles Lakers @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Friday 20th December, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Lakers @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Fiserv Forum
What channel is Los Angeles Lakers @ Milwaukee Bucks on? TNT, Spectrum Sportsnet (Los Angeles only)
Where can I stream Los Angeles Lakers @ Milwaukee Bucks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Lakers @ Milwaukee Bucks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Lakers 101 – 115 Milwaukee Bucks
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- The Lakers are coming off a surprising loss as they fell to the Indiana Pacers by a 105-102 score while playing their fourth straight game on the road. Owners of a 4-1 mark over their last five contests, the Lakers remain at the top of the Western Conference with a 24-4 record.
- Anthony Davis and Kyle Kuzma missed the previous contest against the Pacers and both players should be deemed as questionable,though Davis has a slightly higher chance of playing. DeMarcus Cousins is out for the season with an ACL injury.
- Considering Davis is questionable, most of the scoring responsibilities should fall on LeBron James’ shoulders. The veteran is having a great regular season and, aside from pacing the league in assists with 10.6 per game, he is also scoring 25.9 points per game - the ninth-best mark in The Association.
- Much like the Lakers, the Bucks also sit at the top of their Conference with a 24-4 record, own a 4-1 mark over their last five games, and are also coming off a loss the last time out. They fell 120-116 against the Dallas Mavericks at home.
- Forward Dragan Bender has been listed as questionable due to an ankle injury, but hasn’t played much even when he’s healthy so his potential absence shouldn’t be much of a factor. Eric Bledsoe has already been ruled out due to a lower leg problem, but he should be able to return in a few more weeks.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo should be Milwaukee’s player to watch ahead of this contest. The reigning MVP has been a driving force for the Bucks on both ends of the court, and he is a Top 5 player in both points (31.7) and rebounds (12.8) per game thus far.
Both teams are coming off a loss in their previous game and those defeats halted their impressive winning streaks altogether. While this is going to be a tight game considering how talented and deep these teams are, the Lakers could be missing one of their best players in Anthony Davis while playing a fifth straight game on the road and the Bucks will be at home, ready to roll out their best players in Giannis Antetekounmpo and Khris Middleton. Expect the Bucks to win here, causing the Lakers to enter a losing streak for the first time this season.