When is Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat taking place? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat taking place? AmericanAirlines Arena
What channel is Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat on? ESPN, Spectrum Sportsnet
Where can I stream Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, WatchESPN
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Lakers 95 – 80 Miami Heat
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- The Lakers remain one of the hottest teams in the league and are coming off a 96-87 away win over the Orlando Magic. That win pushed their winning streak to five games, and they sit at the top of the Western Conference standings with a league-best 22-3 record.
- Avery Bradley has recovered from his nagging leg injury, so DeMarcus Cousins should be the team’s lone absentee due to his ACL injury. Elsewhere, Anthony Davis has appeared on the injury report due to a shoulder injury but he should be fit enough to play, while Rajon Rondo is questionable due to a muscular problem.
- Davis should undoubtedly be the Lakers’ player to watch, which is huge considering LeBron James is also part of this team. The all-star big man grabbed a double-double the last time out, and he is currently averaging 31.2 points per game over his last five appearances.
- The Heat are on a three-game winning streak and they also have a 4-1 record over their last five games following a 135-121 overtime win over the Atlanta Hawks, and they sit in second place of the Eastern Conference with a 18-6 mark.
- The Heat will be depleted in their guard depth since Goran Dragic and Justise Winslow have both been ruled out due to injuries. The rest of the team should be fit and available, but this essentially means rookie Kendrick Nunn will log heavy minutes as a playmaker once again. James Johnson and Dion Waiters are both questionable due to illness.
- Jimmy Butler should be Miami’s player to watch in this game. The former 76ers star is coming off a triple-double appearance against the Hawks, and he has three triple-doubles in his last five games. The small forward is averaging 26.0 points, 10.8 rebounds and 8.8 assists over that five-game span.
The Heat are the best home team in the Eastern Conference since they own an 11-0 mark at the AmericanAirlines Arena, but fatigue could be a factor here since their last two games have been decided in overtime and they could also be without up to four players in this game. The Lakers are 12-1 on the road and, right now, it seems no team in the league can stop the deadly combo of James and Davis. If the Heat have a shot to stop the Lakers it should be at home, but Los Angeles are expected to be favourites here and they should secure the win.