When is Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Thursday 13th February, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Pepsi Center
What channel is Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets on? Altitude, Spectrum Sportsnet, TSN1, ESPN
Where can I stream Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, WatchESPN
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Lakers 104 – 128 Denver Nuggets
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- The Lakers have embarked on another winning run following their impressive 125-100 win over the Phoenix Suns to make it two straight wins while posting a 4-1 mark in their last five contests. The Lakers sit at the top of the Western Conference standings with a 40-12 record.
- Frank Vogel’s men are at full strength entering this matchup, which is probably a good thing heading into the All-Star break. The lone absentee will be DeMarcus Cousins, who continues to rehab from an ACL injury sustained during the offseason.
- LeBron James continues to be the player to watch every time the Lakers step onto the hardwood. The star forward posted 17 points, nine assists and eight rebounds against the Suns on Monday, and he continues to be the team’s main playmaking threats while leading the league in assists with almost 11.0 dimes per game.
- The Nuggets have been scorching hot of late and their 127-120 win over the San Antonio Spurs pushed their winning run to four games. Denver currently sit in second place of the Western Conference standings with a 38-16 mark.
- Denver should be considerably weakened in their frontcourt with three potential absentees in Bol Bol, Michael Porter and Mason Plumlee, who have all been listed as questionable. Will Barton has also been listed under that same tag due to a knee injury.
- One player to keep an eye on should be Nikola Jokic. He has taken on a bigger role on offense due to the many absences Denver has suffered in recent weeks, and he has responded with several impressive performances. He is averaging 28.0 points per game in his last five outings.
These have been the two top teams in the Conference all season long and it seems both franchises are capable of winning this game with this season’s H2H record tied on a win apiece. Denver are at home and might have the edge, but the Lakers are almost unstoppable when they’re on a roll and such is the case with both LeBron James and Anthony Davis right now. This is probably going to be a tight contest, but the Lakers should be able to negotiate the win here.