When is Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls taking place? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls taking place? United Center
What channel is Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls on? NBC Sports Chicago, Spectrum SportsNet
Where can I stream Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Lakers 123 – 107 Chicago Bulls
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- The Lakers have been one of the best teams in The Association thus far, and they enter this game on an impressive five-game winning streak. They own a 5-1 record, lead the Western Conference standings, and are coming off a 103-96 win over the San Antonio Spurs.
- Point guard Rajon Rondo (calf) and DeMarcus Cousins (knee) have been ruled out for this game, while Avery Bradley (leg), Kyle Kuzma (ankle) and Talen Horton-Tucker (foot) have all been listed as questionable.
- LeBron James and Anthony Davis have been carrying the Lakers during the current five-game winning run. James is coming off a 21-point, 13-assist, 11-rebound triple-double on Sunday against the Spurs, while Davis has averaged 28.5 points and 11.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Bulls have won just two of their first seven games of the season, and they have topped the 100-point mark in just two of their last five contests. Chicago are coming off a disappointing performance in a 108-95 defeat against the Indiana Pacers.
- The Bulls do not have any players ruled out ahead of this game. However, two steady contributors are doubtful, as Wendell Carter is dealing with a thumb ailment and Otto Porter Jr. has an ankle problem.
- Zach LaVine should be Chicago’s main scoring threat ahead of this contest. The shooting guard is averaging 21.1 points and 4.1 rebounds per game so far.
The Lakers have climbed to the top of the Western Conference standings thanks to their impressive winning run, while the Bulls remain in the midst of a rebuilding process that hasn’t exactly panned out yet. Los Angeles should win this game rather easily.