2019-20 NBA – Los Angeles Clippers @ Boston Celtics Preview & Pick
When is Los Angeles Clippers @ Boston Celtics taking place? Friday 14th February, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Clippers @ Boston Celtics taking place? TD Garden
What channel is Los Angeles Clippers @ Boston Celtics on? TNT, Fox Sports Prime Ticket, SN1
Where can I stream Los Angeles Clippers @ Boston Celtics? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, FOX Sports Go
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Clippers @ Boston Celtics? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Clippers 107 – 104 Boston Celtics
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
- The Clippers have lost two of their last three games after a 110-103 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday night. Los Angeles remain 3-2 in their last five games, however, and sit in third place of the standings with a 37-17 record.
- The Clippers' lone absentee will be point guard Patrick Beverly, who is expected to be out until after the All-Star Break. Either Lou Williams or Landry Shamet will take his starting role in the backcourt alongside Paul George.
- Undoubtedly, Kawhi Leonard will be the player to watch for the Clippers. The star forward is coming off a 30-point, nine-assist performance against the Sixers and is averaging 25.2 points with 6.4 assists and 5.8 rebounds in his last five games.
- The Celtics saw their impressive seven-game winning streak come to an end Tuesday night following a 116-105 loss to the Houston Rockets. That said, they are 8-2 in their last 10 games and currently sit in third place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 37-16 record.
- Boston have two questionable players ahead of this game in Robert Williams, who’s dealing with a hip problem, and Jaylen Brown, who is day-to-day with a calf issue. Losing Brown would be a huge blow for the Celtics’ offense.
- Jayson Tatum is the player to watch for the Celtics, especially if Brown ends up being ruled out. Since returning from a three-game absence last month, Tatum has averaged 25.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game while shooting 46.2 percent from the field and 43.9 percent from three-point range.
The Celtics and the Clippers are two of the top teams in their respective Conferences, so there’s no question this will be a thrilling game with a playoff-like atmosphere. Boston have the edge when it comes to recent form and the fact they will be playing at home, where they own a 22-5 record while winning each of their last six at TD Garden. The Clippers, on the other hand, have a 15-12 mark away from home and have lost two of their last three on the road.