When is Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Thursday 5th March, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Fiserv Forum
What channel is Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks on? ESPN, Fox Sports Indiana, Fox Sports Wisconsin
Where can I stream Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, WatchESPN, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Indiana Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Indiana Pacers 118 – 111 Milwaukee Bucks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Pacers enter this game trending in the right direction as they have won their last four contests following Monday’s 116-111 victory over the San Antonio Spurs. This uptick on their form has pushed them to fifth place in the Eastern Conference with a 37-24 record.
- Indiana will be a bit depleted on the backcourt since Victor Oladipo has been listed as a game-time decision due to a knee problem, while Jeremy Lamb has been ruled out for the remainder of the season due to an ACL injury suffered last month.
- Domantas Sabonis has been one of the most productive power forwards in the league in 2020 alone. Since the calendar flipped to the new year, Sabonis is averaging 19.2 points, 11.5 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game in 26 outings, while racking up 16 double-doubles and four triple-doubles in that stretch.
- Milwaukee finally saw their six-game winning streak come to an end as they looked tired and lost during Monday’s 105-89 loss to the Miami Heat. The Bucks, however, remain the best team in the East by a wide margin and sit at the top of the standings with an impressive 52-9 record.
- Veteran sharpshooter Kyle Korver is out of this game due to a lingering injury that has kept him out for the last few weeks. Star forward Khris Middleton has missed the last few games with a neck injury but he returned to action against the Heat so he should be available here.
- With or without Middleton on the court, Giannis Antetokounmpo is the player to watch on the Bucks. The reigning MVP could very well win the Award for a second straight year and he is having an impressive season, averaging career-high marks in both points (29.6) and rebounds (13.8) per game.
Indiana are trending in the right direction and it’s clear their goal will be to sneak into the Top 4 of the Eastern Conference standings during the final few weeks of the regular season. However, Milwaukee remain a better team across the board – even without Khris Middleton of late – and will take advantage of their day off Tuesday to recover from a stretch of three games in four nights. Plus, the Bucks have an impressive 27-3 record at home while the Pacers have gone only 16-14 on the road. Milwaukee will have to work hard here, but they should be able to win.