2019-20 NBA – Houston Rockets @ Brooklyn Nets Preview & Prediction
When is Houston Rockets @ Brooklyn Nets taking place? Friday 1st November, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Houston Rockets @ Brooklyn Nets taking place? Barclays Center
What television channel is Houston Rockets @ Brooklyn Nets on? Sky Sports Arena (UK), ESPN, Yes Network, SportsNet Southwest (USA)
Where can I stream Houston Rockets @ Brooklyn Nets? All NBA games are streamed on NBA League Pass (subscription required), bet365 (where applicable), WatchESPN (USA)
Where can I get tickets for Houston Rockets @ Brooklyn Nets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Houston Rockets 142 – 145 Brooklyn Nets
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Rockets are coming off a 159-158 win over the Washington Wizards last time out. They began their season with a loss, but have bounced back admirably and aside from a 3-1 record, they also have three straight wins.
- Veteran center Nene has been ruled out for this game due to a groin injury. Gerald Green is also out since he’s expected to miss the entire season due to a knee problem.
- Fans should keep an eye on the James Harden-Russell Westbrook combo. While Harden currently averages 36.8 points per game after four contests, Westbrook have posted a massive stat line of 22.5 points, 12.0 rebounds and 10.3 assists per game.
- It’s safe to say the Nets have not started the season as well as they would have hoped. They have gone 1-3 after their first four games although two of those defeats have come in overtime. Both teams have topped the 100-point mark in each of those four games.
- Kevin Durant is slated to miss the entire 2019-20 regular season with an Achilles injury. Veteran forward Wilson Chandler remains out due to a suspension.
- In Durant’s absence, Kyrie Irving should be the player to watch here for the Nets. The talented point guard has scored at least 26 points in every game so far, and he currently averages 35.3 points with 6.3 assists and 6.0 rebounds per game.
The Nets have not clicked as well as they would have liked so far. The Rockets, on the other hand, have looked explosive with the Westbrook-Harden duo leading the way. Brooklyn will put up a fight, but Houston shouldn’t have issues to get the win here.