2019-20 NBA – Golden State Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks Preview & Pick
When is Golden State Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks taking place? Thursday 21st November, 2019 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Golden State Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks taking place? American Airlines Center
What channel is Golden State Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks on? Fox Sports Southwest (Dallas), NBC Sports Bay Area (California), ESPN (USA)
Where can I stream Golden State Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, WatchESPN, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Golden State Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Golden State Warriors 91 – 126 Dallas Mavericks
THE TEAM NEWS
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
- The Warriors have been the NBA’s biggest disappointment this season and even though injuries have taken a toll on the team’s performance, it’s hard to justify their 3-12 record. They are coming off a 114-95 win over the Memphis Grizzlies the last time out, but they still own a 1-4 mark in their last five games.
- No team in the NBA is as depleted as the Warriors when it comes to injuries. Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry will not return until March at the earliest, while D’Angelo Russell and Jacob Evans are out until December. Damion Lee, Kevon Looney and Alen Smailagic are set to return this week, but neither should be available for this contest.
- Eric Paschall should be Golden State’s player to watch on offense, although one name to keep an eye on is Draymond Green. The versatile forward has been playing as a point guard in recent weeks, and delivered 11 assists during Tuesday’s win against the Grizzlies.
- The Mavericks enter this game on a solid run of form and firmly entrenched in the playoff position thanks to their 8-5 mark and the fact that they have won three of their last five games. They are coming off a solid 117-110 win over the San Antonio Spurs the last time out, and they are currently riding a two-game winning streak.
- The Mavericks are in a complete opposite state when it comes to injuries if we compare them to the Warriors. Dallas could be at full strength ahead of this game, and their lone potential absentee might be Seth Curry. The sharp-shooting guard will be a game-time decision since he’s dealing with an illness. If he can’t go, then Delon Wright might start in his place.
- MVP candidate Luka Doncic should be the player to watch here for the Mavericks. The Slovenian guard is coming off a triple-double performance the last time out, and he is thriving this season with averages of 29.5 points, 10.7 rebounds, 9.3 assists, 1.2 steals and 47.7 shooting from the field in 35.0 minutes per game.
The Mavericks are the better team here by a wide margin and they face this game fully rested, while this game will be the second set of an away back-to-back two-game stretch for the Warriors. Dallas should not have major problems in securing the win here, especially considering how depleted Golden State are on both ends of the court due to their rash of injuries.