2019-20 NBA – Golden State Warriors @ Brooklyn Nets Preview & Pick
When is Golden State Warriors @ Brooklyn Nets taking place? Thursday 6th February, 2020 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Golden State Warriors @ Brooklyn Nets taking place? Barclays Center
What channel is Golden State Warriors @ Brooklyn Nets on? YES Network, NBC Sports Bay Area, SN1
Where can I stream Golden State Warriors @ Brooklyn Nets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Golden State Warriors @ Brooklyn Nets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Golden State Warriors 116 – 100 Brooklyn Nets
THE TEAM NEWS
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
- The Warriors are coming off a 125-117 away win over the Washington Wizards and are riding a two-game winning run on the road. However, they notched five straight losses prior to these two wins and are 5-22 on the road this season. They sit at the bottom of the Eastern Conference standings with a 12-39 mark.
- Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson remains sidelined, although the former MVP could be close to return in the coming weeks. D’Angelo Russell missed the contest against the Wizards due to a quadriceps injury, and he should be listed as questionable ahead of this game.
- Alec Burks notched 30 points against the Wizards, and he continues to be a reliable scoring threat for the Warriors regardless of his role as a starter or as a bench player. The shooting guard has averaged 17.2 points per game in his last five outings.
- Even though the Nets have not been playing according to expectations, they are coming off a 119-97 win over the Phoenix Suns. After winning three of their last four contests, the Nets now own a 22-27 record and they would be entering playoffs as the East’s seventh seed if the season ended today.
- Brooklyn’s two biggest stars have been ruled out for this game, as Kevin Durant is out for the season with an Achilles injury while Kyrie Irving remains sidelined with a knee problem. The rest of the team, however, has been listed at full strength.
- Caris LeVert looked impressive in his return to the starting lineup as he posted 29 points and seven assists during Monday’s win against the Suns. Considering Kyrie Irving will be sidelined for at least one more week, he should continue to have a larger role on offense compared to the one he had a few weeks ago.
The Warriors have won their last eight meetings against the Nets but this current Warriors team is a pale shade of the previous squads. Brooklyn might be under-performing this season but they still have enough depth and talent to see off Golden State, despite their two-game winning run.