When is Denver Nuggets @ Sacramento Kings taking place? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Denver Nuggets @ Sacramento Kings taking place? Golden 1 Center
What channel is Denver Nuggets @ Sacramento Kings on? NBC Sports California (Sacramento), Attitude Sports (Denver)
Where can I stream Denver Nuggets @ Sacramento Kings? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Denver Nuggets @ Sacramento Kings? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Denver Nuggets 101 – 94 Sacramento Kings
THE TEAM NEWS
- Denver could be considered one of the hottest teams in the NBA at the moment. They are coming off a 117-104 win over the Washington Wizards the last time out, and that result extended their winning streak to six games. Denver, who have gone 9-1 in their last 10 games, are second in the Western Conference with a 13-3 record.
- The Nuggets are at full strength entering this game with no injuries. That means the coaching staff will have their best rotation available for this road contest against a struggling Sacramento team.
- Nikola Jokic has not been able to repeat what he did last season, but he continues to be one of the most versatile big man in the league. The Serbian star currently averages 16.1 points, 10.4 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game.
- The Kings are stuck on a poor run of form in recent days. Their 97-91 loss against the Philadelphia 76ers extended their losing run to two games, and they have dropped three of their last four contests. Sacramento currently sit in ninth place of the Western Conference standings with a 7-10 record.
- Sacramento could welcome two players back ahead of this contest, as forwards Marvin Bagley III and Trevor Ariza will be game-time decisions for the coaching staff. One confirmed absence will be star guard De’Aaron Fox, who remains out with an ankle injury.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic should be Sacramento’s player to watch in this game. The Serbian shooting guard has scored in double figures in each of his last nine appearances, and currently averages 15.3 points per game while shooting a career-high 39.3 percent from three-point range.
The Nuggets are one of the best teams in the league right now, and it seems very few teams in the league can match their intensity on both ends of the court. Despite the fact they’re playing on the road, they should be considered as heavy favourites for this matchup, both due to their impressive form of late but also due to the fact the Kings are trending in the wrong direction with three losses in their last four games and a less-than-impressive 4-3 mark at home.