When is Denver Nuggets @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Denver Nuggets @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Fiserv Forum
What channel is Denver Nuggets @ Milwaukee Bucks on? Fox Sports Wisconsin, Altitude, NBA TV Canada
Where can I stream Denver Nuggets @ Milwaukee Bucks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Denver Nuggets @ Milwaukee Bucks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Denver Nuggets 98 – 104 Milwaukee Bucks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Nuggets enter this game having won 106-100 against the Utah Jazz and they currently own a 3-2 mark over their last five games. Although a bit inconsistent, Denver remain one of the best teams in the Western Conference thanks to a 33-15 record.
- Denver should be slightly depleted ahead of this contest since both Jamal Murray and Paul Millsap remain out, but both should start if fit. Garry Harris, another starter, has been listed as questionable due to personal reasons and Mason Plumlee continues to rehab from a foot injury.
- Considering Denver might be without three of their best players, most of the load on offense will fall on Nikola Jokic’s shoulders. The Serbian big man has been playing at a very high level in January, and is averaging 24.0 points, 10.3 rebounds and 6.3 assists during the first month of the year. He has six double-doubles and two triple-doubles in his last eight games.
- The Bucks have undoubtedly been the hottest team in the league all season long and they recently scored 151 points against the Washington Wizards. They enter this game while riding a nine-game winning streak and, as expected, they sit at the top of the Eastern Conference with a 41-6 record - the league’s best record by a sizeable margin.
- Having said that, Milwaukee will miss their best player in this contest since Giannis Antetokounmpo is expected to be ruled out due to a shoulder injury, although the recent reports have listed him as questionable. Frank Mason and Donte DiVincenzo are doubtful, while veteran George Hill has been ruled out with a hamstring injury.
- Regardless of what happens with Antetokounmpo, expect Khris Middleton to deliver another impressive performance. The shooting guard, who was recently named to the All-Star Team, is coming off a 51-point performance against the Wizards. He is averaging 22.9 points while shooting 53.6 percent from the field during January.
There’s no question the Nuggets are a complicated matchup for most teams in the league due to their toughness and intensity, but they should be heavily depleted while playing on the road and on the second night of a back-to-back. The Bucks have been almost unbeatable at home with a 22-2 record at Fiserv Forum and while they might not have Giannis, Denver could be without three of their best players as well. Milwaukee should be able to secure the win here, and that would allow them to extend their winning run to 10 games.