When is Denver Nuggets @ Dallas Mavericks taking place? Thursday 9th January, 2020 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Denver Nuggets @ Dallas Mavericks taking place? Name of stadium here
What channel is Denver Nuggets @ Dallas Mavericks on? ESPN, Fox Sports Southwest, Altitude
Where can I stream Denver Nuggets @ Dallas Mavericks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, WatchESPN, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Denver Nuggets @ Dallas Mavericks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Denver Nuggets 106 – 109 Dallas Mavericks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Nuggets are coming off a 123-115 win over the Atlanta Hawks and they remain one of the top teams in the Western Conference thanks to their 25-11 record. They also enter this game on a 3-2 run over their previous five contests.
- Both Jamal Murray and Paul Millsap featured during Monday’s contest against the Hawks, so both should handle their usual workloads ahead of this contest. As things stand right now, the team’s lone absentee will be Bol Bol, who continues to deal with a foot injury that has taken longer than expected to heal.
- Murray should be Denver’s player to watch in this game. He is coming off a 16-point, eight-assist performance against the Hawks, and he is currently averaging 19.5 points, 6.2 assists and 3.3 rebounds during a six-game stretch that has seen him score in double digits every single time.
- The Mavericks are coming off a huge 118-110 win over the Chicago Bulls the last time out, and Dallas avoided entering another losing streak here. That said, they have posted a 2-3 mark over their last five games and have slipped to sixth place in the Western Conference standings thanks to a 23-13 record.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. featured Monday so he’s recovered from the injury that sidelined from Dallas’ previous three games. However, Kristaps Porzingis remains sidelined and should be questionable for this game along with Isaiah Roby, while Ryan Broekhoff is out until February.
- Who else but Luka Doncic to watch here? The MVP candidate has back-to-back triple-doubles, and he has done that three times since returning from injury after Christmas. He is averaging 31.0 points, 10.3 rebounds, and 9.1 assists in his last seven games following his return.
Both Dallas and Denver are among the top teams in the Western Conference this season, and these two franchises seem to be a few echelons above most of the teams in the Conference when it comes to assemble potential playoff candidates. Despite having a slightly worse record and featuring absences such as Porzingis, the Mavericks should have the edge ahead of this game. They already defeated Denver this season, and Luka Doncic has been almost unstoppable this term. Plus, Dallas have the edge of playing at home where they own a 11-8 record while winning three of the last four, while the Nuggets have suffered seven of their 11 losses this season on the road.