When is Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics taking place? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics taking place? TD Garden
What channel is Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics on? ESPN (USA), NBC Sports (Boston), Altitude Sports (Denver)
Where can I stream Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, WatchESPN, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Denver Nuggets @ Boston Celtics? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Denver Nuggets 96 – 92 Boston Celtics
THE TEAM NEWS
- Denver stopped a two-game losing streak Friday when they secured a 129-92 win on the road against the New York Knicks. Denver still sit in second place of the Western Conference with only five losses this season (14-5) and have gone 3-2 over their last five games.
- The Nuggets should be close to full strength when it comes to their main rotation players. The only injury absentee will be rookie Bol Bol, who continues to deal with a nagging foot injury which has seen him yet to debut this season.
- One player to watch here should be Jamal Murray. Considering Nikola Jokic’s struggles, Murray has stepped it up and is currently averaging 18.5 points to go along with 4.8 assists and 4.5 rebounds in 32.7 minutes per contest. The rebounds, points and minutes per game are career-high marks for him.
- The Celtics remain scorching hot and are coming off a huge 112-93 win over the Miami Heat. That result pushed Boston’s winning streak to two, and they have gone 4-1 over their last five contests. Furthermore, they sit in second place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 15-5 record.
- Combo guard Marcus Smart has been listed as doubtful due to an oblique injury, and he will be a game-time decision for the coaching staff. Gordon Hayward remains out due to a broken hand and, while he resumed training, he is still at least a couple of weeks away from returning.
- Jayson Tatum has taken a step forward due to Gordon Hayward’s injury, and should lead Boston offensively once again. The third-year forward has scored at least 16 points in eight straight games, averaging 22.9 points, 6.8 boards, 3.4 assists, 2.4 threes, 1.4 steals and 1.0 blocks over that stretch.
Both sides rank second in their respective Conferences, so this game should be one of the most exciting ones during Friday’s slate of action. The home/away splits do not separate these teams by a wide margin, though, as the Nuggets have won six of eight road games thus far, while the Celtics are one of three teams that remain undefeated at home in The Association thus far. This contest might need an overtime to find a winner, but the fact that the Celtics are at home should tip the scales on their favour.