When is Dallas Mavericks @ Utah Jazz taking place? Saturday 25th January, 2020 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Dallas Mavericks @ Utah Jazz taking place? Vivint Smart Home Arena
What channel is Dallas Mavericks @ Utah Jazz on? AT&T Sportsnet Rocky Mountain, Fox Sports Southwest Dallas, NBA TV Canada
Where can I stream Dallas Mavericks @ Utah Jazz? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Mavericks @ Utah Jazz? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Mavericks 109 – 125 Utah Jazz
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Mavericks are coming off a huge 133-125 win over the Portland Trail Blazers. They enter this contest on a 4-1 record over their last five matches, and they remain heavily entrenched in the playoff zone thanks to a 28-16 record.
- Kristaps Porzingis returned to action for the Mavericks earlier this week, but the Texas-based franchise is now slated to e due to an Achilles injury. Ryan Broekhoff has also been ruled out due to a knee injury.
- Luka Doncic should be the player to watch here. The Slovenian guard is coming off a 27-point performance against Portland, and he is averaging close to 30 points, nine rebounds and nine assists per game this term. He has been one of the best players in the NBA this season.
- Utah enter this game on a three-game winning run following their statement 129-96 win over the Golden State Warriors the last time out. They have gone 4-1 during the last five games, and that has allowed them to settle in second place of the Western Conference standings with a 31-13 record.
- To make things even better, the Jazz report a clean bill of health entering this game, so they won’t have any injury issues. Mike Conley Jr. has completely recovered from his hamstring injury and while he has been playing off the bench of late, he could start here alongside Donovan Mitchell in the backcourt.
- Donovan Mitchell scored 23 points against the Warriors the last time out, and he has topped the 20-point mark in each of his last five outings. The team’s main scoring reference so far, Mitchell is currently averaging 28.2 points per game in his last five appearances.
These two teams have consistently been two of the best squads in the Western Conference during most of the regular season, but Utah should have a sizeable edge entering this contest. They are on a winning run, are playing at home, and are also healthier considering Dallas will miss their starting center while Porzingis remains rusty following a lengthy absence. It will be a tight game, but Utah will show why they have the best home record of the Conference with a 17-3 mark. The Jazz should be able to win here.