2019-20 NBA – Dallas Mavericks @ Philadelphia 76ers Preview & Pick
When is Dallas Mavericks @ Philadelphia 76ers taking place? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Dallas Mavericks @ Philadelphia 76ers taking place? Wells Fargo Center
What channel is Dallas Mavericks @ Philadelphia 76ers on? ESPN, NBC Sports Philadelphia
Where can I stream Dallas Mavericks @ Philadelphia 76ers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, WatchESPN, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Mavericks @ Philadelphia 76ers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Mavericks 122 – 102 Philadelphia 76ers
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dallas are coming off a 109-103 loss against the Celtics, but they have managed to stay competitive of late. Despite their 2-3 mark over their last five games, the Mavericks remain in fourth place of the Western Conference with a 18-9 record.
- The Mavericks will be without their best player with Luka Doncic ruled out for this contest due to an ankle injury that will keep him sidelined for two to three weeks. Expect Jalen Brunson to take his role in the starting lineup.
- With Doncic sidelined for this game, expect Kristaps Porzingis to be Dallas’ main scoring threat ahead of this match. The Latvian power forward currently averages 17.4 points and 9.2 rebounds per game, and he should see a bump on both his numbers and usage ratio while Doncic remains out.
- The 76ers are coming off a disappointing 108-104 loss against the Miami Heat and as a result are on a two-game losing streak. Philadelphia still have a decent 3-2 record over their last five games, however, and currently sit in fifth place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 20-9 mark.
- The 76ers have reported a clean bill of health ahead of this contest. Given their recent tendencies, expect head coach Brett Brown to field a starting unit of Ben Simmons, Josh Richardson, Tobias Harris, Al Horford and Joel Embiid.
- The duo of Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid should be the two players to watch for the Sixers, with both game-changing players coming off strong performances and solid seasons. Simmons currently averages 14.3 points, 8.2 assists and 6.8 rebounds per game, while Embiid contributes an average 22.8 points and 12.3 boards per contest.
The 76ers are coming off two straight losses, and they can't seem to find any sort of rhythm. The Mavericks might be without Luka Doncic due to injury, but they are still one of the top sides in the NBA over the last few weeks. Expect Dallas to pull the upset, and they should win here with ease.