When is Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic taking place? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic taking place? Amway Center
What channel is Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic on? Fox Sports Florida, Fox Sports Southwest Dallas
Where can I stream Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Mavericks @ Orlando Magic? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Mavericks 107 – 106 Orlando Magic
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Mavericks have been dealing with injuries and absences of late and that has contributed to their 2-3 mark over their last five games. They sit in sixth place of the Western Conference standings with a 33-22 record,
- Josh Reaves and midseason acquisition Michael Kidd-Gilchrist have been listed as doubtful, and the latter could actually make his debut with the franchise here. Dwight Powell is out for the season with an Achilles problem.
- Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis have been Dallas’ two best players by a wide margin this season, but the Slovenian remains one of the best players in the league and a bonafidde MVP candidate. The former Real Madrid star is averaging 28.9 points, 9.5 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game so far.
- Orlando enter this game riding a two-game winning run after back-to-back wins over the Detroit Pistons and the Atlanta Hawks before the All-Star break, but they had suffered three straight losses prior to that. Despite the unconvincing run of form, the Magic remain in playoff positioning since they are eighth in the Eastern Conference standings with a 24-31 record.
- D.J. Augustin and Mo Bamba are both questionable for this matchup and both players will be game-time calls for the coaching staff. Meanwhile, Orlando have three defensive specialists sidelined due to knee problems in Chuma Okeke, Al-Farouq Aminu and Jonathan Isaac.
- Evan Fournier should be the Magic’s player to watch as, while Nikola Vucevic might get most of the praises, Fournier has been quietly enjoying a stellar season. Fournier is currently averaging a career-high 18.7 points per game while shooting a career-best 40.8 percent from three-point range.
Both teams enter this contest in playoff spots while going 2-3 over their last 10 outings but, if we consider the performances from both sides throughout the campaign, there’s no question the Mavericks should be favourites to get the win here. As if their season performances weren’t enough, the Mavs also have the luxury of playing an elite duo of Kristaps Porzingis and Luka Doncic on a nightly basis. Dallas should win here rather easily, as dealing with Doncic should be just too much for a weak Orlando defence.