When is Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks taking place? Friday 15th November, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks taking place? Madison Square Garden
What channel is Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks on? Sky Sports Arena
Where can I stream Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Mavericks 102 – 106 New York Knicks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Mavericks are coming off a 116-106 loss against the Boston Celtics and while they have lost two of their last three games, they still own a 3-2 mark over their last five games. Furthermore, Dallas are 6-4 this season and feature a strong offense. They rank seventh in points per game this season with 115.3.
- The Mavericks do not have any injuries ahead of this contest so Rick Carlisle will be able to start his best unit. Kristaps Porzingis shouldn’t have problems to start considering the Mavericks have Wednesday off.
- Undoubtedly, Luka Doncic should be the player to watch here. The Slovenian guard has been one of the top players in the NBA this season and has already accounted for four triple-doubles. The second-year star averages 28.3 points, 10.3 rebounds and 9.1 assists per game so far.
NEW YORK KNICKS
- The Knicks have struggled to start the season and there are rumours about the possible firing of Dave Fizdale which could happen “sooner than later”. The Manhattan-based franchise are coming off a 120-102 loss against the Chicago Bulls, and that result has them on their third losing streak of at least two games in the current season. They are 2-9 so far.
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring), Kadeem Allen (knee) and Mitchell Robinson (concussion) are all questionable for Thursday’s game, although the latter would be the only one of this trio that would have a real chance to clinch a spot in the starting unit. Reggie Bullock is out due to a back injury.
- Rookie shooting guard R.J. Barrett is coming off a 21-point, nine-assist performance against the Bulls, and he has been one of the Knicks’ most consistent players in the team’s first 11 games of the season. The Duke product currently averages 16.0 points with 5.8 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game despite shooting just 44.8 percent from the field.
It is worth noting the away team has won each of the last five meetings between these two sides, and that tendency should remain alive here. The Mavericks are the better side on both ends of the court while the Knicks are struggling defensively – they rank 15th in points allowed per game with 110.3 – and Dallas rank seventh in points scored per game with 115.3. Plus, the Knicks might not find a solution to deal with Luka Doncic, who already has four triple-doubles this season. Dallas have to be favoured to secure the win here.