When is Chicago Bulls @ New York Knicks taking place? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Chicago Bulls @ New York Knicks taking place? Madison Square Garden
What channel is Chicago Bulls @ New York Knicks on? MSG, NBC Sports Chicago, NBA TV
Where can I stream Chicago Bulls @ New York Knicks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Chicago Bulls @ New York Knicks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bulls 120 – 102 New York Knicks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bulls have not been playing at a very high level this season and enter this game on the heels of a 124-122 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder to set a 1-4 mark in their last five contests. Chicago currently sit in 11th place of the Eastern Conference with a 20-39 record.
- Chicago could be seriously depleted ahead of this game, with four players being listed as questionable and five others already ruled out. Coby White and Wendell Carter Jr. stand out as doubts, while the likes of Lauri Markkanen, Otto Porter Jr. and Kris Dunn are all set to miss this game.
- White is the player to watch for the Bulls. Despite being listed as questionable for this game, the rookie out of North Carolina has been on a tear of late and has posted 33, 33, and 35 points in each of his last three games, all coming off the bench.
NEW YORK KNICKS
- The Knicks have undoubtedly been one of the worst teams in the Eastern Conference this season, and the stats back that up. They enter this game on a six-game losing run following Thursday’s 115-106 defeat to the Philadelphia 76ers and sit in 14th place of the East standings with a 17-42 record.
- New York have four players listed as questionable ahead of this game in Taj Gibson, Dennis Smith Jr., Frank Ntilikina and Kadeem Allen. Kenny Wooten has been ruled out due to a thumb injury that will keep him out until April.
- The departure of Marcus Morris has left Julius Randle as New York’s main scoring threat and the power forward has embraced that role. He is coming off a 30-point, 10-rebound performance against the Philadelphia 76ers.
New York have struggled badly at Madison Square Garden and own a Conference-worst 8-20 mark in front of their own crowd and that’s something the Bulls might exploit. Chicago are 8-20 on the road but they have been playing far better than the Knicks and could be in line to leave their disappointing loss to the Thunder in the rear view. The Bulls will try to hang on to their slim playoff chances with a win here against another struggling franchise.