When is Chicago Bulls @ Indiana Pacers taking place? Sunday 3rd November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Chicago Bulls @ Indiana Pacers taking place? Bankers Life Fieldhouse
What television channel is Chicago Bulls @ Indiana Pacers on? Fox Sports Indiana, NBC Sports Chicago (USA), Sky Sports Arena (UK)
Where can I stream Chicago Bulls @ Indiana Pacers? All NBA games are streamed on NBA League Pass (subscription required)
Where can I get tickets for Chicago Bulls @ Indiana Pacers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bulls 96 – 105 Indiana Pacers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bulls were one of the worst teams of the Eastern Conference on paper entering the 2019-20 season, and the recent results have done little but confirm that. They began the season with a 2-4 mark, but they’re coming off a 112-106 win over the Detroit Pistons.
- Chandler Hutchinson might be the lone absentee for the Bulls ahead of this game, as he is dealing with a hamstring problem. He will be a game-time decision.
- Keep an eye on Otto Porter Jr. ahead of this game. The small forward is coming off a very good performance on Friday against the Pistons, as he ended with 22 points, six rebounds and four assists.
- The Pacers kicked things off with a three-game losing streak, but they have bounced back admirably and now they have won their last two outings. They are coming off a 102-95 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers this past Friday.
- The Pacers won’t have two of their best players ahead of this game, as Myles Turner (ankle) and Victor Oladipo (knee) are both sidelined with injuries. Edmond Summer (hand) has been ruled out as well.
- Domantas Sabonis is expected to be Indiana’s best player ahead of this contest, especially since both Oladipo and Turner are out. The Lithuanian big man averages 21.8 points, 11.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
The Bulls are coming off a win, but they have struggled badly this season and have been having problems on both ends of the court. The Pacers will be shorthanded, but they will be at home and are currently riding a winning streak. That should be enough to list Indiana as favourites here.