When is Chicago Bulls @ Charlotte Hornets taking place? Thursday 24th October, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Chicago Bulls @ Charlotte Hornets taking place? Spectrum Center
What television channel is Chicago Bulls @ Charlotte Hornets on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Chicago Bulls @ Charlotte Hornets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Chicago Bulls @ Charlotte Hornets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bulls 118 – 125 Charlotte Hornets
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bulls are going through a rebuilding process and their results during the 2018-19 season reflected that. Chicago finished in 13th place of the Eastern Conference thanks to a 22-60 record that only bested the New York Knicks (17-65) and the Cleveland Cavaliers (19-63).
- Chicago’s biggest loss in the offseason was Robin Lopez, who signed with the Milwaukee Bucks but they made some interesting additions to the squad such as Thaddeus Young, Tomas Satoransky and point guard Coby White, who was chosen with the seventh overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
- Despite not doing much in the offseason, the Bulls should be an improved team ahead of the 2019-20 season after adding Young and White to a mix that already includes Zach LaVine and Lauri Markkanen. They might not make the playoffs, but they will certainly get closer to a potential postseason berth. Reaching the 30-win plateau would be a good outcome for them.
- The Hornets once again missed the playoffs in the 2018-19 season, as they finished in ninth place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 39-43 record. They were just two wins away from finishing in the top eight but failed miserably down the stretch.
- Arguably the biggest offseason move for the Hornets was the loss of star point guard Kemba Walker, who signed with the Boston Celtics, and they also lost Jeremy Lamb and Frank Kaminsky. Most of their additions came through the Draft (including the 12th overall pick, P.J. Washington), although they replaced Walker with Terry Rozier III, and also signed Thomas Welsh.
- If the Hornets did not make the playoffs last season following a career year from Kemba Walker, they are certainly not going to reach them in the upcoming season. Charlotte could very well enter a rebuilding process, so the expectations are not very high for them ahead of the 2019-20 campaign following the loss of their star player.
Both the Hornets and the Bulls are expected to languish in the bottom part of the Eastern Conference standings ahead of this season. Games between these two sides tend to be high-scoring affairs and that shouldn’t change here, although Chicago might be favourites simply because they strengthened their squad slightly more than Charlotte in the offseason.