When is Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat taking place? Wednesday 11th March, 2020 – 23:30 (UK)
Where is Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat taking place? AmericanAirlines Arena
What channel is Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat on? Fox Sports Sun, Fox Sports Southeast Charlotte, TSN5
Where can I stream Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, FOX Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Charlotte Hornets @ Miami Heat? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Charlotte Hornets 100 – 117 Miami Heat
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Hornets have dropped four of their last five games and keep falling further down the Eastern Conference. They are coming off a 143-138 loss against the Atlanta Hawks, and now they are in 10th place of the standings with a 22-42 record.
- The Hornets will be close to full strength in this contest. The lone absentee will be shooting guard Malik Monk, who has been suspended for violating the NBA drug policy and has no fixed date for his return.
- Keep an eye on Terry Rozier here. The talented point guard is coming off scoring a career-high 40 points during Monday’s loss to the Atlanta Hawks, and he is averaging 22.9 points per game over his last seven contests.
- The Heat remain alive in a race for a Top 4 finish in the Eastern Conference which would give them home-court advantage for the first round of the playoffs. They’re coming off a 100-89 win over the Washington Wizards, and that result pushed them to fourth place in the standings with a 41-23 record.
- Tyler Herro and Meyers Leonard have been ruled out as both players are dealing with ankle injuries. Jae Crowder is doubtful due to a concussion and the same status goes for Jimmy Butler, who is struggling with a toe injury.
- Backup point guard Goran Dragic has been playing at a high level of late, and he should be an important player for the Heat. He has scored 10 or more points in 24 straight games and is averaging 17.3 points while shooting 43.4 percent from the field in that stretch.
These franchises are trending in opposite directions as the Heat are 4-1 in their last five games while the Hornets are 1-4 and they keep falling down the standings. Plus, Miami have the home field advantage in this game and they have gone 27-4 at AmericanAirlines Arena this season, including winning each of the last four. Charlotte have struggled with consistency all year long, and that is not going to change here. Miami will win here rather easily.