When is Charlotte Hornets @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Thursday 16th January, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Charlotte Hornets @ Denver Nuggets taking place? Pepsi Center
What channel is Charlotte Hornets @ Denver Nuggets on? Altitude, Fox Sports Southeast
Where can I stream Charlotte Hornets @ Denver Nuggets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO
Where can I get tickets for Charlotte Hornets @ Denver Nuggets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Charlotte Hornets 110 – 123 Denver Nuggets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Charlotte are coming off a 115-112 loss against the Portland Trail Blazers and that defeat extended their losing run to five games. They have also dropped eight of their last 10 contests, but they still sit ninth in the Eastern Conference standings with a 15-28 record.
- The Hornets enter this game with a clean bill of health so the coaching staff should remain with the same starting unit they fielded in the previous game, meaning Cody Zeller might continue starting in place of Bismack Biyombo.
- Terry Rozier has started 2020 on fire, and he is coming off a 25-point effort in the loss against the Trail Blazers. He is averaging 23.9 points per game while shooting 46.7 percent from the field during the first month of the calendar year.
- The Nuggets are coming off a 114-104 big win over Los Angeles Clippers and that result extended their solid run of form since they have now won three of their last four games. They are the second-best team on the Western Conference standings thanks to a 27-12 record.
- Denver could be without two starters in this game as both Gary Harris and Paul Millsap have been listed as questionable. Both players will be game-time decisions for this contest. Bol Bol has also been listed as doubtful, but the rookie has minimal chances of playing any time soon.
- With both Murray and Millsap potentially out, Nikola Jokic could be in line for an even bigger load on the offensive side of the ball. He has been playing well of late, however, as he is averaging 24.7 points, 9.4 rebounds and 4.9 assists over his last 10 games.
Aside from the fact the Nuggets top the Hornets in form and overall record, Denver will also have a huge advantage since they will be playing at home here where they own a 16-5 mark while winning three of their last four matches. The Hornets have an 8-15 away record this season and are coming off three straight losses on the road – all three have come in the last few days. Denver should be able to secure a relatively easy win here since the Hornets are trending in the wrong direction of late.