When is Charlotte Hornets @ Chicago Bulls taking place? Friday 21st February, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Charlotte Hornets @ Chicago Bulls taking place? United Center
What channel is Charlotte Hornets @ Chicago Bulls on? NBC Sports Chicago, Fox Sports Southeast Charlotte
Where can I stream Charlotte Hornets @ Chicago Bulls? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Charlotte Hornets @ Chicago Bulls? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Charlotte Hornets 83 – 73 Chicago Bulls
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Hornets could enter this game in one of their best runs of form of late after a season of losses and have won their most recent two matches to go 2-3 in their last five games.
- Charlotte have not ruled out any player due to injury but star guard Terry Rozier, Cody Martin and Cody Zelller will be game-time calls having been listed as questionable.
- Keep an eye on Devonte Graham. The second-year guard is one of the best players on the squad and is one of the front-runners to earn the MIP Award at the end of the 2019-20 campaign. He is averaging 18.1 points and 7.8 assists per game, an upgrade over the 4.7 points per game he scored in his first year as a pro.
- The Bulls are just two points away from a potential play-off berth but they are arguably going through their worst stretch of form this season since they have lost their last five contests. Chicago remain alive in the race for a playoff berth but for that to happen, they need to turn their form around as soon as possible.
- Chicago have seven players that might be unavailable for this contest although three of those have already been ruled out in Lauri Markkanen and Kris Dunn. Otto Porter Jr., Denzel Valentine, Daniel Gafford and Wendell Carter Jr. will be game-time decisions.
- Zach LaVine should be listed as the player to watch here for the Bulls. The star shooting guard is having an absolute career year with Chicago and is currently averaging 25.3 points per game, but the 4.8 boards per game are also a career-best figure for him.
The Bulls and Hornets have both been struggling over the last few weeks, although not much is new as both have been struggling during most of the season. Chicago have the home advantage but the Hornets have been playing much better all season long. All things considered, this could be an even game but with an eye towards the Bulls pacing the way in a battle of two struggling teams.