When is Brooklyn Nets @ Philadelphia 76ers taking place? Friday 21st February, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Brooklyn Nets @ Philadelphia 76ers taking place? Wells Fargo Center
What channel is Brooklyn Nets @ Philadelphia 76ers on? TNT
Where can I stream Brooklyn Nets @ Philadelphia 76ers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Brooklyn Nets @ Philadelphia 76ers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Brooklyn Nets 111 – 117 Philadelphia 76ers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Nets are on the rise and seem to be turning things around after a slow start to the season as they enter this matchup on the heels of a two-game winning run. Having won four of their last five contests, they sit in seventh place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 25-28 mark.
- Brooklyn only have two absentees ahead of this game but they are two of the team’s best players. These are Kyrie Irving, who’s dealing with a knee problem and should be listed as questionable, and Kevin Durant, who’s slated to miss the entire season while rehabbing from an Achilles injury.
- One player to keep an eye on is Spencer Dinwiddie. The point guard tends to play at a higher level when Irving is not around, and he is averaging 16.2 points with 7.8 assists over his last five starts.
- The 76ers hit a bit of a slump earlier this season but they are on the rise as well since they enter this contest while riding a three-game winning streak. The Sixers were considered one of the top candidates to make a deep playoff run in the East, but they are just 34-21 thus far.
- Philadelphia are not dealing with any sort of injury, so they are expected to be at full strength ahead of this contest. Al Horford, however, should remain on bench while Furkan Korkmaz will keep starting.
- Ben Simmons should be Philadelphia’s player to watch, as he has racked up four double-doubles while notching two straight losses in all competitions.
Both the Nets and the 76ers enter this game on good runs of form but the edge should go towards the 76ers due to several reasons. Philadelphia have the stronger roster, more decisive players, and are playing at home while the Nets tend to struggle on the road with a 9-16 record to show for it. Brooklyn will make things tough, but Philadelphia should be able to walk away with the win here.