When is Brooklyn Nets @ Indiana Pacers taking place? Tuesday 11th February, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Brooklyn Nets @ Indiana Pacers taking place? Bankers Life Fieldhouse
What channel is Brooklyn Nets @ Indiana Pacers on? Fox Sports Indiana, YES Network, TSN
Where can I stream Brooklyn Nets @ Indiana Pacers? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, Fox Sports GO, SN+ Plus, TSN App
Where can I get tickets for Brooklyn Nets @ Indiana Pacers? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Brooklyn Nets 86 – 115 Indiana Pacers
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Nets are coming off a 119-118 loss to the Toronto Raptors but they have been playing at a decent level over the past few days. They are 3-2 in their last five outings, and they sit in seventh place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 23-28 record.
- Brooklyn will be without two of their best players since Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant are already sidelined for this contest. In Durant’s case, the entire season.
- Spencer Dinwiddie posted a 21-point, 11-assist performance the last time out, but he has taken his game to another level following the injury sustained by Kyrie Irving. Dinwiddie has averaged 17.9 points, 6.8 assists and 4.2 rebounds over his last 10 games.
- The Pacers are undoubtedly going through their worst stretch of the form during the current season and have lost each of their last five contests, while also going 3-7 in their last 10 games. They have fallen in the Eastern Conference standings, but Indiana still sit in sixth place of the East with a 31-22 mark.
- Indiana's Naz Mitrou-Long and Victor Oladipo missed the contest against the Pelicans due to rest, but both are players are expected to return ahead of this game.
- Domantas Sabonis has been Indiana’s best player during the current season, but he’s on a torrid stretch over the last few weeks. During the last 11 games, the All-Star big man is averaging 19.5 points, 11.5 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game while notching three triple-doubles over that span.
Both the Nets and the Pacers are among the likely teams to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference. Even though Brooklyn have been slightly better of late, Indiana should be primed for a bounce-back performance considering they have dropped each of their last five games – including their most recent outing when they lost 124-117 to the New Orleans Pelicans. Indiana should be able to snap their losing run with a win at home.