When is Brooklyn Nets @ Chicago Bulls taking place? Saturday 16th November, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Brooklyn Nets @ Chicago Bulls taking place? United Center
What channel is Brooklyn Nets @ Chicago Bulls on? NBC Sports (Chicago), YES Network (Brooklyn)
Where can I stream Brooklyn Nets @ Chicago Bulls? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Brooklyn Nets @ Chicago Bulls? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Brooklyn Nets 106 – 125 Chicago Bulls
THE TEAM NEWS
- It’s not a secret the Nets are struggling to begin the 2019-20 NBA season. Title contenders before the campaign began, Brooklyn are in ninth place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 4-7 record. They also are riding a three-game losing streak following their 101-93 defeat against the Denver Nuggets the last time out.
- The Nets will be without Kevin Durant, who is out for the season with an Achilles tendon injury, and veteran forward Wilson Chandler is suspended as well. Guard Caris LeVert has been ruled out until December due to a thumb injury. Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot has been deemed as questionable due to personal reasons.
- Star point guard Kyrie Irving should be Brooklyn’s player to watch. The nine-year veteran is the go-to guy for head coach Kenny Atkinson, and the numbers back that up. Irving is currently averaging 28.5 points, 7.2 assists and 5.4 rebounds per game. All three represent career-high marks for the nine-year veteran.
- The Bulls continue their rebuilding period and their inconsistent five-game form (2-3) has been the best reflection of the growing pains they are currently going through. The Bulls are coming off a 124-115 defeat against the Milwaukee Bucks the last time out and currently sit in 12th place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 4-8 record.
- Cristiano Felicio is out until late December due to a wrist injury. Otto Porter Jr., who is one of the team’s biggest scoring threats, has been listed as questionable due to a foot problem which has seen him miss Chicago’s last three contests.
- Rookie Coby White is yet to start a game for the Bulls this season, but he has emerged as one of the team’s building blocks going forward and is coming off a 26-point effort the last time out against Milwaukee. He averages 13.7 points in 25.1 per game in his first NBA season.
Both teams have been struggling in recent weeks although looking at the record, the Nets enter this game in a more complicated position due to their ongoing three-game losing run. Having said that, the Nets also have a stronger roster overall and a dynamic, game-changing player in Kyrie Irving, who is having his best season, from a statistical point of view, this year. The Bulls own the league’s fourth-worst field-goal percentage in the league (43.3%), but Brooklyn allow 119.5 points per game. This contest should be edged by tiny details and if that’s the case, then the Nets would have the edge despite playing on the road solely due to their better personnel available.