When is Boston Celtics @ San Antonio Spurs taking place? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Boston Celtics @ San Antonio Spurs taking place? AT&T Center
What channel is Boston Celtics @ San Antonio Spurs on? NBC Sports (Boston), Fox Sports Southwest (San Antonio)
Where can I stream Boston Celtics @ San Antonio Spurs? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Boston Celtics @ San Antonio Spurs? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Celtics 96 – 115 San Antonio Spurs
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Celtics might be the hottest team in the NBA right now. They kicked off the season with a 107-93 loss against the Philadelphia 76ers, but assembled an impressive six-game winning streak afterwards, defeating the Raptors and the Bucks over that span. They destroyed the Charlotte Hornets in their most recent game (108-87) and own a 6-1 record thus far.
- Brad Stevens won’t have many injury concerns ahead of this contest. The lone potential absentee is Enes Kanter, although the Turkish center is yet to feature this season due to a lingering knee injury. Robert Williams and Daniel Theis have been playing as his replacements.
- Gordon Hayward has been Boston’s best player this season. The former Utah Jazz star is coming off a 20-point, 10-rebound, six-assist effort against the Hornets, and has been Boston’s main scoring threat this season. He averages 20.3 points, 7.9 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game so far.
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
- The Spurs kicked off their season with three straight wins, but they have stumbled in the past few days. Gregg Popovich’s men have gone 2-3 in their last five games and even endured a two-game losing streak during that time. However, they are coming off a 121-112 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder last time out. They are 5-3 for the season.
- The Spurs do not have any injuries to report ahead of this game. Derrick White was listed as probable for Thursday’s outing against the Thunder, but still logged 20 minutes off the bench. This will allow Popovich to deploy his best rotation available against the top team in the Eastern Conference.
- LaMarcus Aldridge is coming off a 39-point performance against the Thunder, but Dejounte Murray is San Antonio’s player to watch. The point guard, who missed the entire 2018-19 season due to an ACL injury, has looked impressive so far and averages 12.9 points, 8.0 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 1.7 steals per game in seven appearances.
The Spurs have the advantage of playing at home and having a full-strength roster ahead of this contest, but their recent form has left a lot to be desired; aside from losing three of their last five contests, they have allowed 100 or more points in every single game, while failing to reach that triple-digit mark in two of those losses. Boston are scorching hot at the moment. They have allowed more than 106 points just once during their six-game winning run, while they have kept the opposition under the 100-point mark twice. San Antonio will keep things close, but the Celtics should come away with the win here.