When is Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Friday 13th March, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Fiserv Forum
What channel is Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks on? NBC Sports Boston, TNT, SN1
Where can I stream Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Celtics 128 – 123 Milwaukee Bucks
THE TEAM NEWS
- Boston are coming off a 114-111 win over the Indiana Pacers and that win snapped a two-game losing streak. The Celtics have been one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference this season (43-21), but they have posted a less-than-ideal 2-3 mark in their last five games.
- The Celtics should be close to full strength here, although star shooting guard Jaylen Brown won’t play since he hasn’t recovered from a muscular injury. Marcus Smart should continue to start in his place.
- Jayson Tatum should be Boston’s player to watch in this game. The small forward has taken a giant leap forward this season, and it’s fair to consider him as the biggest offensive threat on the Celtics roster. He is coming off a 30-point, six-rebound effort against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday.
- The Bucks seem to be cooling off after an impressive start to the season and are riding a three-game losing streak while dropping four of their last five games. That said, they lost 109-95 against the Denver Nuggets the last time out after resting up to seven regular rotation players.
- Milwaukee might be without two of their three best players available for this matchup, as Giannis Antetokounmpo and Eric Bledsoe are both listed as questionable, and both will be game-time decisions for the coaching staff. George Hill is dealing with a thigh problem.
- The potential absences of both Antetokounmpo and Bledsoe should put even more pressure on what Khris Middleton can do offensively. The two-time All-Star is more than capable of putting up big points across the board, however, and is averaging 24.3 points per game in his last 10 stats.
The Bucks have the edge when it comes to the head-to-head record, as they have won four of the last five games against the Celtics, and they have been the better side in the Eastern Conference during the entire 2019-20 season. Much of Milwaukee’s chances will lie on whether they have Giannis Antetokounmpo and Eric Bledsoe available, but both players should be fit enough to feature here. Boston certainly have enough weapons to threaten the Celtics, but Milwaukee are almost unstoppable when they are at full strength and at home. Milwaukee should be favourites to win here in what could possibly be a high-scoring affair.