When is Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Friday 17th January, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks taking place? Fiserv Forum
What channel is Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks on? TNT
Where can I stream Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service
Where can I get tickets for Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Celtics 116 – 105 Milwaukee Bucks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Celtics are coming off a disappointing 116-103 loss against the Detroit Pistons and that defeat ended their two-game winning streak. Owners of a 2-3 mark in their last five contests, Boston remain near the top of the Eastern Conference standings with a 27-12 record.
- Boston could be without two of their top scorers in this game as both Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum have been listed as questionable for this matchup. Meanwhile, Robert Williams III is out until after the All-Star Break at the earliest.
- If Brown and/or Tatum are unable to feature then Gordon Hayward would have an even bigger scoring load over his shoulders. He will aim to build on his solid performance during the loss against the Pistons, when he scored 25 points while shooting 11-of-15 from the field.
- The Bucks last played against the New York Knicks earlier this week and destroyed them to the tune of a 128-102 win in a contest where their starter roughly played 24 minutes. The Bucks enter this game on the heels of a four-game winning streak and at the top of the Eastern Conference standings with a 36-6 record.
- Milwaukee should be close to full strength entering this matchup. Guard Frank Mason has been listed as the team’s lone absentee due to an oblique injury. The rest of the squad should be more than fit and available, as most of the starters logged under 30 minutes during the win over the Knicks.
- As expected, Giannis Antetokounmpo should be the player to watch here. The reigning MVP is coming off a 37-point performance against the Knicks and he is currently besting what he did last season, averaging 30.0 points, 12.7 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 1.2 steals in 30.6 minutes per game, while shooting 55.4 percent from the field and 33.2 percent from three-point range.
The Bucks own the NBA’s best record and it seems no team in the Eastern Conference can stop them from securing the first seed late in the season. Milwaukee are on the heels of a four-game winning streak and, as if that wasn’t enough, they’re also 19-2 at home this season. Meanwhile, the Celtics have lost four of their last six games, and five of their last 10, while posting two straight losses on the road. Despite an 11-8 mark away from home, Boston’s recent inconsistencies should be enough reason to list the Bucks as clear favourites entering this contest.