When is Boston Celtics @ Brooklyn Nets taking place? Friday 29th November, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Boston Celtics @ Brooklyn Nets taking place? Barclays Center
What channel is Boston Celtics @ Brooklyn Nets on? YES Network (New York), NBC Sports (Boston)
Where can I stream Boston Celtics @ Brooklyn Nets? If the game is televised on Sky Sports, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go / NBA League Pass subscribers can stream every game live on the online service, NBC Sports App
Where can I get tickets for Boston Celtics @ Brooklyn Nets? https://nbatickets.nba.com/
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Celtics 121 – 110 Brooklyn Nets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Boston are coming off a 121-110 win over the Nets the last time out, and that result extended their winning streak to two games. They have gone 3-2 in their last five games, but they remain near the top of the Eastern Conference standings with a 13-4 mark.
- The Celtics should be close to full strength here. Kemba Walker and Daniel Theis returned earlier this week, so the team’s lone absentee for this game will be small forward Gordon Hayward, as the former Utah Jazz star is out indefinitely with a broken hand.
- Kemba Walker missed one game due to a neck injury but he returned stronger than ever and scored 39 points against the Nets on Wednesday. The star point guard has been Boston’s best player this season and currently averages 22.3 points and 4.6 assists per game.
- The Nets played the Celtics this past Wednesday and stumbled to the tone of a 121-110 loss. That result ended their four-game winning streak, but they have been inconsistent of late with a 5-5 record in their last 10 games. Brooklyn currently sit in seventh place of the Eastern Conference standings with a 9-9 record.
- Kyrie Irving and DeAndre Jordan are listed as questionable, and both starters should be game-time decisions for this contest. Caris LeVert is out with a thumb injury, Wilson Chandler remains suspended, and Kevin Durant is out for the season with an Achilles injury.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has been playing very well of late, and he has taken advantage of the absences of both Irving and LeVert to handle most of the playmaking duties on the backcourt. The six-year veteran is averaging 23.4 points per game over his last seven starts.
The Celtics are one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference, but they are also heavy favourites for this contest due to the fact the Nets have virtually an entire starting lineup sidelined due to injuries and suspensions. The Nets might have a 4-1 record in their last five games, but they remain underwhelming and have been performing below their pre-season expectations, while the Celtics are exceeding them. Boston should be able to secure the win here against a depleted Brooklyn squad.