When is Texas Rangers @ Baltimore Orioles taking place? Friday 6th September, 2019 – 00:05 (UK)
Where is Texas Rangers @ Baltimore Orioles taking place? Oriole Park at Camden Yards
What is the expected weather for Texas Rangers @ Baltimore Orioles? Cloudy, 24c
What television channel is Texas Rangers @ Baltimore Orioles on? BT Sport 1 in the UK / Fox Sports Southwest, MASN 2 in the US
Where can I stream Texas Rangers @ Baltimore Orioles? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website or app in the UK / Fox Sports GO and MLB.tv in the US
Where can I get tickets for Texas Rangers @ Baltimore Orioles? https://www.mlb.com/tickets/season-tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Texas Rangers 4 – 3 Baltimore Orioles
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Rangers went 1-2 in a three-game series against the New York Yankees earlier this week, and they currently own a 2-3 mark in their last five MLB outings. Plus, they are 4-6 over their last 10 outings and need to improve drastically if they want to remain within striking distance of an American League Wild Card berth.
- Nomar Mazara is day-to-day with an oblique injury and will be a game-time decision ahead of this game, while Hunter Pence, Joey Gallo, Jesse Biddle and Taylor Hearn remain out. Nick Solak connected two more hits on Wednesday against the Yankees, and is hitting for .320 in 2019.
- Kolby Allard will get the start for the Rangers, who is 2-0 with a 1.50 ERA and a 1.17 WHIP in his last two starts and has gone 2-0 with a 2.76 ERA in three road starts with the Rangers. He joined the team on July 30th on a trade with the Atlanta Braves.
- The Orioles lost two of three in their recent series against the Tampa Bay Rays, and that only certifies their place as one of the worst teams in MLB this season. Baltimore owns a 1-4 mark in their last five games, but surprisingly are 5-5 over their last 10 MLB outings. They have gone 1-2 against the Rangers this season.
- The Orioles are relatively healthy ahead of this contest – their lone injury concerns are Alex Cobb and Josh Rogers, but both are out for the remainder of the season. Keep on eye on Anthony Santander ahead of this game, as he is on a hot streak hitting 15-for-33 with five home runs in his last eight games.
- The Orioles have not announced who will be their starting pitcher ahead of this game.
The Rangers are not exactly playing at a high level in recent weeks, but they remain competitive and they will send a pitcher who’s on a good run of form, especially away from home, to the mound. Meanwhile, the Orioles have struggled heavily and despite playing at home, they have little to no chance to get something out of this contest. Expect the Rangers to be favourites.