When is Australia vs India taking place? Tuesday, 15th January, 03.20
Where is Australia vs India taking place? Adelaide
What is the expected weather for Australia vs India? The forecast is for a very hot day with temperatures of 34-36c expected
What channel is Australia vs India on? The match will be shown live on BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Australia vs India? Streamed live on the BT Sport app
Where can I get tickets for Australia vs India? https://resale.ticketmaster.co...
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Aaron Finch
- After losing the Test series, Australia bounced back in the opening game of the one-day series with a convincing 34-run victory in Sydney in a match where they were in control for the vast majority of it.
- Pace bowlers Jason Behrendorff and Jhye Richardson took six wickets between them at the SCG, with Richardson's figures of 4-26 being particularly impressive and both will be expected to lead the attack in Adelaide once again.
- Australia are boosted by the recovery of Mitchell Marsh from illness, however whether they will want to disrupt a middle order that all scored runs in Sydney is debatable and they will surely go unchanged for this one.
Captain: Virat Kohli
- India find themselves one down in the ODI series after losing the first match in Sydney and they never recovered from losing three early wickets with just four on the board despite Rohit Sharma’s heroic knock of 133 runs from 129 deliveries.
- Numbers two, three and four in India's top order made just three runs between them in Sydney, however Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli and Ambati Rayudu should all get the chance to bounce back in Adelaide though Kedar Jadhav is pushing for a place in the middle order with Dinish Karthik under pressure after scoring just 12 at the SCG.
- Khaleel Ahmed is another player whose place in the team is under threat after a wicket-less performance, although the medium pace bowler is likely to be given another opportunity to impress.
Australia's victory in the first ODI was something of a surprise following the Test series and the unsettled recent look of the line-up, however they will be hoping to build on that success. Pace bowlers have enjoyed success in recent ODI's in Adelaide, which have seen some low-scoring affairs, and if the hosts' Behrendorff and Richardson can continue their good form they have every chance of making it 2-0.