15 games into the 2016/17 Premier League season, who has played every minute of every game so far?
- 20 players have played every minute of the first 15 games in the 2016/17 Premier League season, with 13 teams containing an ever-present player. 11 of the players on the list are English.
- Both Chelsea and West Bromwich Albion are represented by three players each – not surprising given the consistent lineups that Antonio Conte and Tony Pulis have put out week after week.
- The list is completely dominated by the defensive line, with 6 goalkeepers and 13 defenders. One solitary midfielder appears in the form of Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante – himself a defensive minded player.
Next, we look at which players boast the best goal difference for the time they have spent on the pitch so far:
- Victor Moses leads the way with a goal difference of +25. Whilst he has been on the pitch this season, Chelsea have scored 27 goals and conceded only two.
- The remainder of this list is, unsurprisingly, made up of the current top three teams in the Premier League table – Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. No other club has a player with a goal difference above 15.
- Four of the players on this list – Chelsea trio Cesar Azpilicueta, N’Golo Kante and Thibaut Courtois and Arsenal’s Petr Cech – have played every minute of the season up until this point.