AT A GLANCE
When? Tuesday 17thJuly, 18:30 (UK)
Where? Trent Bridge
Weather? 20-21c with sunshine expected all day
What channel is it on? Nottinghamshire Outlaws vs Durham Jets will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? N/A
Are tickets still available? https://www.ecb.co.uk/tickets/domestic
All-time meetings: Nottinghamshire Outlaws W12, Durham Jets W8, No Result 4
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Peter Moores
Captain: Dan Christian
- After losing their opening match, the Outlaws have bounced back in impressive fashion winning their last three matches so confidence around the camp is excellent as they face the Jets at home.
- Skipper Dan Christian is proving to be a key figure for them with bat and ball as he has hit 225 runs in his four innings so far with a strike rate of 197.4 while he has taken five wickets so far with an economy rate of just 7.40.
- Changes to the starting 11 are unlikely given the recent form of the team, and they have a chance of moving joint top of the North group with a win here which will be a big motivator for them.
Coach: Jon Lewis
Captain: Tom Latham
- Durham have suffered a somewhat inconsistent start to their t20 Blast campaign winning two and losing two matches, but they come off their most impressive performance so far beating the Birmingham Bears after hitting 220/6.
- The key to that victory was the opening stand between Graham Clark and skipper Tom Latham as they put on 126 in just 68 balls to set their side on their way with a fabulous start, and they will look for more of the same here.
- Coach Jon Lewis will be loathed to make any changes to a winning team, and they will remain without star man Ben Stokes who is still on England duty at the moment but they are accustomed to playing without him now.
Durham are performing better than many expected as some of their key individuals like skipper Tom Latham are producing the goods and their bowling unit is solid enough. It is difficult to know which version of them will turn up however, while Notts are just far more consistent and producing strong all-round performances. At home and with the motivation of going top, they have to be favoured to take the points here.