AT A GLANCE
When? Friday 13thJuly, 18:30 (UK)
Where? Emirates Riverside
Weather? 19-20c with cooler temperatures but only a small chance of rain
What channel is it on? Durham Jets vs Yorkshire Vikings will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? N/A
Are tickets still available? https://www.ecb.co.uk/tickets/domestic
All-time meetings: Durham Jets W12, Yorkshire Vikings W13, No result 3
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Jon Lewis
Captain: Tom Latham
- Durham have won one match and lost one, but the one defeat came at the hands of their opponents here at Headingley despite an unbeaten 90 from Ben Stokes so they will have to raise their performance levels notably.
- They are hampered by the fact that Ben Stokes is unavailable after playing for England against India so that does not bode well but they will be hoping for some more heroics from Imran Tahir who took 4/14 against Leicestershire who they bowled out for 120.
- There are two changes to the squad as Gareth Harte has a thumb problem and Ryan Pringle has a finger injury so Michael Richardson and all-rounder Liam Trevaskis come into the 14-man squad.
Coach: Andrew Gale
Captain: Gary Ballance
- The Vikings have the same record as the Jets having won one and lost one but they will look to regain the form that saw them hammer Durham last week rather than the performance that saw the Birmingham Bears comprehensively beat them last time out.
- Their star overseas signing Kane Williamson has arrived in Leeds but will not be in contention to play here, but his arrival will surely offer the squad a big boost for upcoming matches.
- Andrew Hodd drops out of the squad that faced Birmingham as Tom Kohler-Cadmore is fit after a back problem, and it is unlikely they will make any rash decisions based on one defeat last time out.
Yorkshire were comfortable winners over Durham last week when they met and the hosts are weaker in terms of team news compared to that game as Ben Stokes cannot play here. That should give Yorkshire an even greater edge here despite being the visitors, and while they could do with greater contributions from their openers, they should have too much quality all round for this Durham side.