When is Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators taking place? Friday 1st March, 16:00
Where is Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators? 28-30c with cloud but no rain expected
What channel is Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators? This match can be streamed live on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators? Ticket information for all PSL 2019 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl/eventlist.aspx
All-time meetings: Multan Sultans W1, Quetta Gladiators W2
Last meeting: Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 8 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Johan Botha
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- Multan Sultans are running out of matches to give them a chance of reaching the play-offs after four defeats from their last five and they will have to bounce back quickly after their disappointing loss on Thursday by seven wickets to Peshawar Zalmi.
- Johnson Charles scored his second fifty in three matches on Thursday but the total of 172 still felt short of a solid total and they will need to raise their game with bat and ball here to beat Quetta Gladiators.
- Tom Moores could well drop back out of the team for his game with Laurie Evans likely to come back in to bolster the batting line-up and that will allow the all-rounders to drop down a place and the top order will likely be asked to score at a faster rate and take some more chances in this game.
Coach: Moin Khan
Captain: Sarfraz Ahmed
- After a fantastic start to the tournament, Quetta Gladiators have struggled for form in their last two games and the loss to Lahore Qalandars last time out was particularly concerning as Lamichhane’s superb bowling saw them bowled out for just 102.
- Harry Gurney came in for that match and it did fell like they were experimenting a little with their selection but one would expect one of the West Indians to come into the side to either Dwayne Smith could return of Dwayne Bravo could make his first start.
- Skipper Sarfraz Ahmed will be keen to see his team bounce back to winning ways here so they should have extra motivation compared to Wednesday’s disappointing effort and they will see this as a chance to virtually eliminate one of their rivals.
This is becoming something of a must-win game for the Sultans who sit adrift at the bottom of the ladder and only have three matches remaining. Realistically they need to win all three of their matches to ensure a play-off place but victory here is the starting point for them. In some respects, the fact the Gladiators come into this match in poor form will give them confidence. That said, Sarfraz Ahmed’s men will be fired to bounce back after two poor defeats and they should get back to winning ways here.