When is Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Thursday 28th February, 11:30
Where is Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi? Temperatures of 24-26c with 70-80% chance of rain in the afternoon
What channel is Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi? This match can be streamed live on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi? Ticket information for all PSL 2019 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl/eventlist.aspx
All-time meetings: Multan Sultans W2, Peshawar Zalmi W1
Last meeting: Peshawar Zalmi beat Multan Sultans by 5 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Johan Botha
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- The Sultans picked up a vital win on Tuesday against Islamabad United to close the gap on the top four places and it was their best performance of the campaign so far as they bowled the defending champions out for 121 and then eased to victory with 11 balls and six wickets to spare.
- Dan Christian was the key man taking three wickets for just 19 runs and he has stepped up his performance levels just at the right time with Andre Russell absent on international duty and the all-rounder along with Shahid Afridi will be key to their hopes once again here.
- There is every chance that they will name an unchanged starting line-up for this match given their performance last time out and they will also be super keen to bowl first once again especially given the weather may affect play.
Coach: Mohammad Akram
Captain: Darren Sammy
- Peshawar Zalmi have won three of their last four matches and they can move level on points with the teams above them at the top of the PSL ladder with a victory here so they will be motivated to maintain their strong form.
- As Dawid Malan and Chris Jordan have departed for England duty in the Caribbean, Zalmi have signed Lendl Simmons and Tymal Mills to replace them and they should be available for this match after arriving in Dubai on Wednesday.
- The bowling unit has been in sensational form with Hasan Ali taking 14 wickets in his last 4 matches so Tymal Mills may have to await his chance but Simmons has every chance of replacing Malan as the only change from the win against the Sultans last time out.
These two teams met just on Sunday in Sharjah and it was Peshawar Zalmi who emerged victorious by five wickets and they will be confident of following that win up here. They were able to bowl the Sultans out for 145 in that game on a batting-friendly pitch, so with the conditions in Dubai favouring the bowlers more so, they can enjoy more success here. The weather may play a role so the toss will be vital, but Zalmi certainly have the edge over the Sultans coming into this one.