When is Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars taking place? Thursday 28th February, 16:00
Where is Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars? Temperatures of 24-26c with 70-80% chance of rain in the afternoon
What channel is Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars? This match can be streamed live on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars? Ticket information for all PSL 2019 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl/eventlist.aspx
All-time meetings: Karachi Kings W4, Lahore Qalandars W3
Last meeting: Lahore Qalandars beat Karachi Kings by 22 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Mickey Arthur
Captain: Imad Wasim
- Karachi Kings are firmly rooted to the bottom of the PSL ladder and they come off a hugely disappointing defeat on Wednesday when they let a promising position of 133/2 from 14.4 overs fall to 168/8 which Islamabad United managed to knock off with four balls remaining.
- Aside from Livingstone and Babar Azam, none of their batsmen were able to contribute which was hugely frustrating and the likes of Munro especially, Dunk and Ingram are back under pressure to score big here given the names they have.
- Usman Shinwari proved expensive once again and it would be no surprise to see him drop out of the team here so Sohail Khan may be handed another chance with the fifth bowler proving to be a major weakness for the team.
Coach: Aqib Javed
Captain: Fakhar Zaman
- The Qalandars come into this match following their best bowling performance of the tournament on Wednesday as Napalese leg-spinner Sandeep Lamichhane produced a stunning performance taking 4/10 from his four overs to restrict Quetta Gladiators to 106 all out which they comfortably knocked off.
- The Qalandars made the decision to switch captaincy to Fakhar Zaman given the fact that AB de Villiers will miss some games before the knockout phase in order to give continuity to the side and Zaman will be desperate to put in an improved display and lead by example.
- The inclusion of Haris Sohail proved to be a good move against the Gladiators and he provided a solid innings in the middle order, and assuming there are no unknown injuries or absentees, they will likely name the same team for this match.
Karachi Kings have flattered to deceive throughout this tournament despite possessing five outstanding batsmen. They have failed to produce too many strong all-round performances and the defeat on Wednesday was particularly demoralising for them. The Qalandars will be flying with confidence after their win on Wednesday but they now have to improve their consistency in an attempt to win back-to-back matches. Neither of these teams are particularly predictable and with the weather a likely factor here, this is one to just enjoy if a game can be played.