When is Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings taking place? Wednesday 27th February, 16:00
Where is Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings? 24-26c with sunshine expected all day
What channel is Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings? This match can be streamed live on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings? Ticket information for all PSL 2019 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl/eventlist.aspx
All-time meetings: Islamabad United W6, Karachi Kings W4
Last meeting: Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings by 7 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Dean Jones
Captain: Mohammad Sami
- Islamabad United lost to Multan Sultans on Tuesday as the tournament moved back to Dubai and they struggled with the change in conditions as they limped to a miserable 121 all out and the Sultans comfortably chased that down.
- Too many of their batsmen have been failing to produce and that starts at the top of the order as Ronchi has been the only stable batsman contributing regularly but they need Delport or Sahibzada Farhan to start firing to ease the burden on Ronchi and the middle order.
- Chadwick Walton has been named as a replacement for the injured Ian Bell so the West Indian could be brought in at the top of the order to try find a suitable partner for Ronchi and the under-performing Delport’s spot in the team could be at risk.
Coach: Mickey Arthur
Captain: Imad Wasim
- Karachi Kings snapped their three-match losing streak by beating a previously unbeaten Quetta Gladiators team on Sunday and that will give them great confidence coming into this game against the defending champions.
- Colin Ingram looked in ominous form in that game hitting the highest ever individual score in the tournament of 127 not out from 59 balls and he also became the first overseas player to hit a century in the PSL which will give him a great boost for the remainder of the tournament.
- With pitches in Dubai not expected to see as many runs on them, that may favour their bowling unit stylistically but their opponents have the advantage of having played there on Tuesday to re-acclimatise to the conditions.
A very tough match to call between these two incredibly inconsistent teams. Islamabad were poor on Tuesday as they were comprehensively beaten by the Sultans but the Kings have to adapt back to conditions in Dubai where runs are harder to come by than in Sharjah. United will be motivated to bounce back and that may give them the edge, but teams will want to chase on this pitch and it could well come down to who wins the toss as this really is a close match to call.