When? Friday 9th March
Where? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Weather? 26-28c and sunshine in Dubai
What channel is it on? Prime TV
Where can I stream the match? Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United can be streamed online via http://www.primetv.tv/watch_live.html
Are tickets still available? Ticket information for all PSL 2018 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl2018/eventslist.aspx
All-time meetings: Peshawar Zalmi W3, Islamabad United W3
Coach: Mohammad Akram
Captain: Mohammad Hafeez
- Zalmi have three wins from six matches and with the race for the top four tightening up, they will have to get back to winning ways after they lost last time out on Tuesday to Multan Sultans by 19 runs.
- Spinner Liam Dawson has been a revelation since coming into the side due to the injury to skipper Darren Sammy and he has been their best bowler in the last two matches but they need some of their other bowlers to step up.
- There is an outside chance that Sammy could return for this game but they will make a late decision on the big West Indian to see if he can come back in and spur them on in their play-off push.
Coach: Dean Jones
- United come into this game as arguably the form team in PSL 2018 right now having won their last three matches including two dominant batting performances where they have chased down high first innings totals with relative ease.
- New Zealand international Luke Ronchi has been the key man with two half centuries in the last two matches at the top of the order to get them off to a flying start while Faheem Ashraf has taken six wickets in his last two matches.
- United brought in Steven Finn for the injured Andre Russell and he struggled to make much of an impact so they may consider changing him but otherwise they will surely go unchanged for this one.
Another key match in PSL 2018 between these two sides and Islamabad come into the match in hot form. They have won their last three matches in a row and are playing some excellent cricket with Ronchi on fire at the top of the order. Zalmi on the other hand are extremely inconsistent right now and it is difficult to know which version of them will show up. Their batting is strong but arguably not as good as United’s while their bowling attack was poor last time out and United have the edge there too so expect the Islamabad outfit to win this one.