When? Friday 2nd March
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? Some cloud expected on Friday but largely sunshine and warm temperatures of 24-26c
What channel is it on? Prime TV
Where can I stream the match? Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings can be streamed online via http://www.primetv.tv/watch_live.html
Are tickets still available? Ticket information for all PSL 2018 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl2018/eventslist.aspx
All-time meetings: N/A
Coach: Tom Moody
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- The Sultans have impressed many in their debut season in the PSL as they have won two of their three matches so far and will be looking to bounce back from their sole loss to Islamabad United last time as they play their first game in Sharjah.
- The defeat to Islamabad came as their batsmen failed for the first time in the competition as they were bowled out for 113 and only three players reached double figures, highlighting the need for Sangakkara and Ahmed Shezhad to make a good start opening the innings.
- The Sultans will not overreact to that defeat and they may well name an unchanged side although many teams have made one or two changes as they have moved the tournament to Sharjah.
Coach: Mickey Arthur
Captain: Imad Wasim
- The Karachi Kings have started the PSL 2018 campaign on fire and lead the tournament with three impressive wins from three matches, and already look hot favourites to win the competition right now.
- Pakistani legend Shahid Boom Boom Afridi celebrated his 38th birthday on Thursday and will look to continue his impressive start to PSL 2018 with another strong performance and ideally a fourth consecutive victory.
- There is every chance that they will keep faith with the same eleven players that won last time out against the Qalandars and their all round quality with bat and ball will ensure they compete hard in every game they play.
An intriguing match here between arguably the best two teams in PSL 2018 so far. The Kings have impressed in all three matches so far and look capable in chasing big targets down and defending average totals too. The Sultans struggled badly last time out and especially with the bat so the Kings will take some confidence from that. Right now, it is difficult to see the Kings losing unless complacency creeps in so expect them to rack up win number four.