When? Sunday 25th February
Where? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Weather? Scattered showers early on and a potential thunderstorm are expected on Sunday in Dubai which very well may disrupt play significantly
What channel is it on? Prime TV
Where can I stream the match? Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi can be streamed online via http://www.primetv.tv/watch_live.html
Are tickets still available? Ticket information for all PSL 2018 fixtures can be found on http://pakistansuperleague.com.pk/pakistan-super-league-psl-tickets/
All-time meetings: Karachi Kings W1, Peshawar Zalmi W4
Coach: Mickey Arthur
Captain: Imad Wasim
- The Kings opened their PSL 2018 campaign with a victory over the Quetta Gladiators and that was largely down to an outstanding bowling performance as they held the Gladiators to 130/9 to win by 19 runs.
- After a poor Big Bash campaign which saw him dropped in the latter stages of the competition, fast bowler Tymal Mills produced a good display taking 2-27 and he was well supported by their spinners.
- Changes to the team are unlikely as they look to build on that opening win but they will hope for an improvement in their batting department which was relatively average other than a superb knock of 41 by South African batsman Colin Ingram who looked in outstanding touch.
Coach: Mohammad Akram
Captain: Darren Sammy
- Zalmi bounced back from their opening loss with a comprehensive win over Islamabad United on Saturday and the 34-run victory arguably flattered their opponents as they thoroughly outplayed them in all facets of the game.
- Dwayne Bravo and Hasan Ali missed that match yet again due to injuries and they are unlikely to be risked here especially given the outstanding performances all round with bat and ball.
- Umaid Asif took four early wickets and youngster Ibtisam Sheikh helped himself to three as they produced an excellent bowling display and they will have to be at their best against this Karachi Kings batting line-up.
This promises to be a fascinating match between two teams that look relatively well matched. Both sides come off victories but Zalmi arguably have the edge in terms of performance in their last match as they were excellent in the win over Islamabad. That win on Saturday may just give them the edge in terms of momentum to carry into this game and the form of their top six batsmen combined with a talented bowling attack may just carry them to victory here.