AT A GLANCE
When? Saturday 12th May, 15:30 (UK)
Where? Feroz Shah Kotla
Weather? Temps of 40-43c with some cloud but little chance of rain
What channel is it on? Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream the match? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Are tickets still available? https://in.bookmyshow.com/sports/cricket/t20-premier-league
All-time meetings: Delhi Daredevils W6 Royal Challengers Bangalore W13 NR1
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Ricky Ponting
Captain: Shreyer Iyer
- Delhi thought they were in a reasonable position when they set Hyderabad 187 for victory however Shikhar Dhawan and Kane Williamson took to the Delhi bowlers to chase the score for the loss of just one wicket.
- Risabh Pant was absolutely phenomenal scoring 128 which was the highest individual score in IPL 2018. Pant has been in incredible form for the whole tournament scoring 521 runs from 10 matches, the most in the tournament.
- Delhi could look to make changes however as the general rotation of the same underperforming players may mean Ponting looks to untried players such as Junior Dala or Abhishek Sharma.
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
Coach: Daniel Vettori
Captain: Virat Kohli
- RCB’s last match was also against Sunrisers Hyderabad, a match where they subject to a classic SRH bowling performance and struggling to chase a low total of 146.
- The Bangalore recruiters stole the headlines at the IPL auction but unfortunately their big recruits have barely fired a shot aside from AB de Villiers. De Kock and McCullum were expected to have much better tournaments while Woakes, Southee, Anderson and Moeen Ali have played just 13 matches between them.
- Bangalore will be looking to field their strongest eleven in what is huge game for the franchise and although he has had a poor tournament, McCullum could back into the team.
This is Bangalore’s final chance against the Delhi Daredevils who have already been eliminated so all the pressure is on them. The story has been very much the same for both camps with batting inconsistency and reliance on one or two players being the major reasons why both teams are anchored at the bottom of the ladder. With all that is riding on this match for RCB, they should bank the points against the disappointing Delhi.