AT A GLANCE
When is India vs West Indies taking place? Sunday, November 11th
Where India vs West Indies taking place? Chennai
What is the expected weather for India vs West Indies? 26-27c with sunshine and some cloud forecast for Sunday
What channel is India vs West Indies on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream India vs West Indies? This match will not be streamed live in the UK
Are tickets still available for India vs West Indies? https://insider.in/paytm-t20-series-3rd-t20i-india-v-west-indies-chennai-nov2018/event
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Rohit Sharma
- India sealed the T20 series with a comprehensive victory in Lucknow as they have won both matches so far, and they will now look to complete the whitewash as this third match moves to Chennai on Sunday.
- They have decided to rest Bumrah, Kuldeep and Umesh for this match ahead of their tour to Australia while paceman Siddarth Kaul has been called into the squad for this game and they may hand opportunities to the likes of Shreyas Iyer and Yuzvendra Chahal in this match.
- Rohit Sharma continued his superb form opening the innings as he picked up his fourth international T20 hundred in the second match, and he will be keen to continue this strong form against a mediocre West Indies bowling attack.
Captain: Carlos Brathwaite
- The West Indies were hammered in the second T20 match losing by 71 runs and they were never in the game as they chased down India’s total of 195/2 with their batsmen once again struggling to compete.
- The opening partnership failed once again as Hope and Hetymer were unable to get them off to a good start as they clearly miss stars Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis, and the belief within the team is lacking right now.
- Their target in this match will be to produce a respectable display and to avoid a major beating once again, while some of their big names like Pollard and Brathwaite will be keen to impress the watching IPL scouts.
India have found this T20 series to be incredibly easy so far and despite resting players for this final match, they will likely coast to another victory here. The players coming in are all desperate to impress and are quality players too, so they should still have far too much for this fragile West Indies side. The tourists have very little confidence and self-belief, and they look desperate to return home now and see the end of this series. Another series whitewash is on the cards with an India win in Chennai.