21 games into the 2016/17 Premier League season, who has played every minute of every game so far?
- 13 players have played every minute of the first 21 games in the 2016/17 Premier League season, with 10 teams containing an ever-present player. Six of the players on the list are English.
- Burnley, Chelsea and West Bromwich Allbion are represented by two players each – not surprising given the consistent line-ups that Sean Dyche, Antonio Conte and Tony Pulis have fielded week after week.
- The list is completely dominated by the defensive line, with six goalkeepers and seven defenders.
Next, we look at which players boast the best goal difference for the time they have spent on the pitch so far;
- Victor Moses leads the way with a goal difference of +32. Whilst he has been on the pitch this season, Chelsea have scored 38 goals and conceded only six.
- The remainder of this list is, unsurprisingly, made up of the current top three teams in the Premier League table – Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool. Arsenal pair Alexis Sánchez and Petr Čech just miss out on this list – they both have a goal difference of +26 for their time spent on the pitch.
- Two of the players on this list – Chelsea duo César Azpilicueta and Thibaut Courtois – also featured in our first table so their goal difference is equal to that of their team.